Real Estate in Phuket Luxury 6BR villa on Kamala beach
The house was built by the Architect of the Amman Hotel Group on a rock point at the end of a peninsula overlooking Kamala Bay and the Andaman Sea with 275 degrees view.
The pavilions occupy some 5000 square meters close to many of the main hotels and golf courses (Banyan Tree at 15 minutes). It took 5 years to build the owner’s dream house (with the most dramatic views in Phuket) which sleeps 12 people comfortably (owner’s bedroom pavilion not for rent) and consists of:
- Dining/Sitting room 72 sq.m. with wide screen TV.
- Outside, roofed, dining pavilion with 275 degree sea view (seating 12).
- Three double bedrooms pavilions with own bathrooms.
- Two double bedrooms with one bathroom and nanny room.
- One double bedroom with shower.
- A large platform on the rocks to have drinks with your family/friends and two small seating areas above the rocks.
- Cinema room (with games console), gym with sauna & steam room. Full electronic security and 24 hours watch men.
- Computer with internet connection.
- All rooms are centrally air-conditioned.
- House is fully staffed with English speaking head of staff/cook, two maids and driver (all in uniform).
- All bedrooms have satellite TV.
Air conditioned car and 17 meter superfast fishing and diving yacht (9 rods, air compressor, 5 diving tanks, 2 underwater scooters) can be rented separately (sleeps 6 with two bathrooms)
Low May 1, 2014 – Nov 30, 2014 USD $2,050 per night 3 nights min
High Dec 1, 2014 – Dec 14, 2014 USD $2,700 per night 5 nights min
Peak Dec 15, 2014 – Jan 4, 2015 USD $5,400 per night 7 nights min
High Jan 5, 2015 – Apr 30, 2015 USD $2,700 per night 5 nights min